New York, NY
Top-tier, global law firm is seeking a Digital Analytics Coordinator to work in their Marketing department and manage all facets of website maintenance.
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations.
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion, and optimizations.
- Update and maintain content on the website and related digital properties, as well as the Firm’s intranet.
- Generate monthly reports on our digital properties.
- Develop presentations and provide reports based on information collected such as marketing trends and competition.
- Monitor the website for navigational challenges and broken links.
- Assist the Website Manager and Business Development & Communications team with special projects as needed.
- Remain up to date with marketing technology trends and news.
- Additional responsibilities may be added or adjusted as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, technology or related field required.
- Proficiency in all major SEO tools including Google Analytics, Tag Manager, HTML, CSS
- Fluency in Microsoft Office programs, namely Excel and PowerPoint, is essential.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to changing time-lines while handling multiple projects simultaneously.
- Knowledge of and experience with web standards and technology.
- Excellent time management and project planning skills.
- Must be able to work independently as well as in a team environment effectively.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Work little to no supervision.
- 2+ years of professional experience;
- Demonstrable experience with digital marketing and SEO a plus.